Download Gene Coexpression Data
Organism Platform ID Release Date Number of Genes Number of Samples Coexpression Data Codon Score *1 GO Score *2 Marchantia polymorpha Mpo-R1-17-12 2017.12.11 10913 266 - -
*1 : Codon Score means the degree of coincidence between the gene coexpression and the codon usage similarity.
*2 : GO Score means the degree of coincidence between the gene coexpression and the functional similarity.
Gene coexpression data folder contains a number of files, and file names correspond to the query gene IDs. Each file includes the coexpressed gene list as in the following format (Example about Mapoly0001s0025 in Mpo.v17-12.G10913-S266.quantile.mrgeo.d.geneid).
- File Name
- Mapoly0102s0025 1.00 0.9677
- Mapoly0058s0006 1.73 0.9601
- Mapoly0066s0050 2.45 0.9643
- Mapoly0083s0003 4.47 0.9598
- Mapoly0006s0261 5.00 0.9563
- Columns are tab-deliminated.
- Lines are sorted by column2.
- Column1: ID of coexpressed gene.
- Column2: Matual Rank (MR). [smaller MR indicates stronger coexpression]
- Column3: Pearson's Correlation Coefficient (PCC). [larger PCC indicates stronger coexpression]